Resend confirmation email - multiple problems

Hi all,
When I add a user to the list, it sends a double confirmation email using the correct tracking domain for the links / sender email address, and properly rendering the [FNAME] tag.

However, when resend the confirmation email via the UI, mailwizz uses an incorrect tracking domain for the sender email and links (it chooses on of the other tracking domains at random). I've tested this repeatedly.

I have a multi-tenancy setup configured like this:
-4 delivery servers for each tracking domain: with separate delivery servers configured for campaigns, list emails, transactional, email tests. tracking domains are assigned appropriately to each delivery server.
-separate customer groups, with one account under each. all 4 delivery servers assigned to each customer group, not to a customer.
-one tracking domain for each domain in use.

What can I do to get this working properly?

Last edited:
@007 - That sounds correct. That email is sent via transactional emails, basically it is queued and then transactional email cron job picks and sends it. There's no way around it, we cannot send the emails directly because it simply won't work, thus we have to queue them and doing this we lose the contact with the lists.

@007 - That sounds correct. That email is sent via transactional emails, basically it is queued and then transactional email cron job picks and sends it. There's no way around it, we cannot send the emails directly because it simply won't work, thus we have to queue them and doing this we lose the contact with the lists.
Would it be possible (sometime down the road, not as top priority) to store the confirmation emails and reuse them as created the first time as long as unused, then use them again for reconfirmation/reminders? Or find another way to avoid unfavorable tracking assignment (perhaps check list/customer/DS/tracking), and rather use the one that is needed? Or slightly redesign the transactional email process?

I would support some sort of improvement along the lines of the ideas from @frm.mwz. The improper [FNAME] and random delivery server look unprofessional, could cause confusion to the subscriber, and could even prompt a spam flag since the origin is unknown to the subscriber (especially since my confirm emails print out the confirm link in plain text as a backup option). My tracking domains are completely unrelated to one another, and so this makes setting up multi-tenancy an incomplete reality.

Back