Remove e-mail from blacklist (bulk)

antonio forato

Hi,

I had a problem with my ip and all @hotmail was turned back like it was bouce:

hot.png

now i want to delete all e-mails from the blacklist (only with this reason) but i cannot do it one by one (more than 30k).

Is there any solution to help?

Do it from phpmyadmin in two steps:
1 - mark all blacklisted subscribers as confirmed again by crossreferencing them in the lists
Code:
UPDATE `mwz_list_subscriber` s INNER JOIN `mwz_email_blacklist` b on b.subscriber_id = s.subscriber_id SET s.status='confirmed' WHERE s.status='blacklisted' and b.reason like '%Request action not taken: mailbox unavailable%';
2 - Remove them from email blacklist:
Code:
DELETE FROM mwz_email_blacklist WHERE reason like '%Request action not taken: mailbox unavailable%';

That's it ;)

Hi, I have about the same issue. All emails that didn't sent from the server (because of server limitations) they are now blacklisted (they are marked just as "blacklisted"). As I am completely new let me know if I did it correctly; to PHPMyAdmin, I selected my db and I added the first line of code to "SQL" and click "Go" and then for the second line of code I did the same. But I get as a result that 0 rows were selected.

Am I doing something wrong or my case has a different solution?

@twisted, I tried running your code and get this error

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error

the code i tried tor run looks like this

UPDATE `mw_list_subscriber` s INNER JOIN `mw_email_blacklist` b on b.subscriber_id = s.subscriber_id SET s.status='confirmed' WHERE s.status='blacklisted' and b.reason like '%193.222.50.1%';

Back