Regarding Cron Job

MailWizz is a huge application, and I mean, really huge, which means it's very difficult to cover it entirely, but we do have the KB and some videos to get you started, so I advise you start from there.

Hello,

My cron jobs notification come up again. They are vanished. But now they are visible again. I dont know. What to do. I have set it cron jobs properly

Is this the issue or nothing worries about these cron jobs notification.

Let me know.

Thanks

Hello,

My cron jobs notification come up again. They are vanished. But now they are visible again. I dont know. What to do. I have set it cron jobs properly

Is this the issue or nothing worries about these cron jobs notification.

Let me know.

Thanks
Cron notifications showing it means it up and running. If you use cpanel cron job - you can turn off cron notification email.

Hello,

I installed mailwizz in shared hosting cpanel. but i am unable to send emails. I want to reupload it to my vps server. Should i have to delete every file in sharedhosting and then install in vps server.

Please let me know.

Waiting for your reply.

THanks

Hello,

I installed mailwizz in shared hosting cpanel. but i am unable to send emails. I want to reupload it to my vps server. Should i have to delete every file in sharedhosting and then install in vps server.

Please let me know.

Waiting for your reply.

THanks
Hello,

You can simply take your current shared hosting backup and move it with VPS and use same files and DB there.

Don't forget to setup Cron in new VPS.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please let me know.

Waiting for your reply.

THanks
Better if you use VPS Hosting with Dedicated IP !
Shared Hosting wont work , Also after setup you have to hookup SMTP and setup proper CRON Jobs as per Mailwizz Recommendations.

Back