Redirect gmail only emails to Landing Page 1 and NON gmail emails to landing page 2 after optin?

bz87

HI everyone.

I would like to have a Mailwizz optin form that redirects gmail only emails to Landing Page 1 and NON gmail emails to landing page 2 after optin?

Is this possible? If how do i go about doing this?

ALSO while we are here is it possible to integrate multiple optin forms with platforms like say Clickfunnels.

Basically being able to add leads from both my Autoresponder(Aweber/Getresponse) and Mailwizz?

Thanks in advance!

HI everyone.

I would like to have a Mailwizz optin form that redirects gmail only emails to Landing Page 1 and NON gmail emails to landing page 2 after optin?

Is this possible? If how do i go about doing this?

ALSO while we are here is it possible to integrate multiple optin forms with platforms like say Clickfunnels.

Basically being able to add leads from both my Autoresponder(Aweber/Getresponse) and Mailwizz?

Thanks in advance!

Why don't you make 2 separate list - Gmail and non-gmail.

Why don't you make 2 separate list - Gmail and non-gmail.
Thanks for the reply,

Well because when im sending web traffic to my web optin, i wouldn't know if they use gmail or non gmail to opt in, Regardless though for gmail they need to see a different landing page when they optin as the setup is different for Non Gmails.

Thanks for the reply,

Well because when im sending web traffic to my web optin, i wouldn't know if they use gmail or non gmail to opt in, Regardless though for gmail they need to see a different landing page when they optin as the setup is different for Non Gmails.
Then you need to apply custom logic.

Make 2 lists and then use javascript on the optin form to submit the lead to a particular list based on whether they submitted a gmail or non gmail address.

Back