Recently deleted about 1800 subs on V2.0 , but its been 3 hours and list size is still the same.

bz87

Hi folks

So Im on Mailwizz V 2.0.24 and I've just deleted about 1800 low engagement subscribers from my list about 3 hours ago but my total list still size still the same after deleting.

I did get a message that the deleted subs are in queue and I will be notified or something but it s been 3 hours and no difference

So i have a few questions

1) Is it possible to make the subscribers being deleted instantly like back in Version 1.XX?

2) Where or how am I supposed to be notified once mailwizz has successfully deleted the subs?

3)What cron job is responsible for queuing and deleting the subs so I can see the progress in back office?

Once again thanks

Last edited:
1) Is it possible to make the subscribers being deleted instantly like back in Version 1.XX?
That is not possible

2) Where or how am I supposed to be notified once mailwizz has successfully deleted the subs?
Via email when queue finish to delete subscribers

3)What cron job is responsible for queuing and deleting the subs so I can see the progress in back office?
Go in Backend > Misc > Cron job history and check if queue command is running , also check and Backend > Misc > Queue monitor here are present one table with all queue commands and status for that queue.

Thanks Laurentiu

It's been nearly 12 hours and in

Backend > Misc > Queue monitor

It still shows as "processing" is there a way of speeding this process?

Thanks Laurentiu

It's been nearly 12 hours and in

Backend > Misc > Queue monitor

It still shows as "processing" is there a way of speeding this process?
Which version are you using? You are on latest version?

Ok I'll drop a support ticket , im not exactly sure what to look at in the application log.

Thanks

Back