Received warning from vps provider

Hey i received this email earlier from vps provider.. I sent email less than 10k a day
I already added unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, so why should people still reporting my email..

"We received some complaints about spam being sent from your server. Please let us know what's going on within 24 hours. If we do not receive any reply to this mail, we are unfortunately forced to bring the server down to prevent further abuse. Underneath an example of a spam complaint."

==========================================================

This is an automated email abuse report from the folks at junkemailfilter.com for an email message received from IP address [xxxxxxx] on Thu, 24 Nov 2016 05:48:.

We hope this information will help you in determining the source of the problem and shut it down. The original message is attached in MIME format with complete headers. For more information about this standardized abuse report format [ARF] please visit http://www.mipassoc.org/arf/ If you would prefer abuse reports in text format let us know.

If you have any questions or feedback about this abuse report or are interested in learning about our spam filtering technology feel free to contact us. If this is not spam please accept our apologies and let us know so we can fix the problem. Pay close attention to the REASON listed.
Marc Perkel - Fearless Leader
Junk Email Filter dot com

Well, it depends how you got those emails, and even so, people forget they opt in in certain lists and after a while if they get something from you and don't remember you, they will most likely complaint about your emails.
Explain your hosting provider how you got the emails (hopefully they are double optins) and what type of emails you send, and it should be fine.

It's single optin email.. And i already explain to hosting provider that i added unsubscribe link at the end of the email and they opted in into my landing page.. And to be surprise my hosting provider got a copy of email that i sent out.. Luckily it's not spam type email lol

So each time i get a complaint my hosting provider will contact me? Or this is because of new ip? (A month old).. What the chances i will escape from suspension?

No need verification since this is opt in leads.. However i think this is due to new of ip.. In warm up process.. What do u think?

Back