Reccuring campaing

EVA

Hi i have technical issue. But firstly i simply LOVE the new update of MW, thank you so much. Regarding recurring. Let say i set recurring campaign sent to ppl who hasn't open previous email. Would this work with people who subscribe after creating the recurring campaign, or is is just one off. I need send the same email with link to ebook to ppl who hasn't open previous message, is there any way to achieve it? would be grateful for help. Kind regards,
Eva

Would this work with people who subscribe after creating the recurring campaign,
Yup, it should work just fine.

Sidenote: Also keep in mind that the autoresponders now have the ability to send to subscribers that were in the list before the AR has been created, unlike it was before when you could only send to those added in the list after the AR has been created ;)

I have done the test run, the recurring campaign was created at 10 minutes ago, it was sent to one subscriber who was already on the list. But the subriber who subscribe 5 minutes ago (after the campaign was sent) don't received any emails. Am i doing sth wrong
BTW THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH 4 This option with AR!!!!! Love u 4 it!

BTW i set recurring for every minute to check if it works, but it doesn't sent campaign to new subscribers.

@EVA - There is nothing in mailwizz that prevents sending to those subscribers.
Mailwizz sends to all the subscribers in that list that are confirmed at the moment of the sending, so it doesn't care when the subscriber subscribed as ling as it is confirmed.

Back