Random send mail from many smtp

jack

eg.i have 100 smtp in my Delivery servers (100 smtp all can send mail) or mailgun api or other api
i need Each one only can send 50 mails for 1hours
how to Set up in my website pls let me known thanks

and how to set up Specify a smtp send

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Each server has a hourly quota field you can set, put 100 inthere, this will make the server not send more than 100 emails/hour.

jack

Each server has a hourly quota field you can set, put 100 inthere, this will make the server not send more than 100 emails/hour.
if put 100 in a hourly quota field then the server not send more than 100 emails/hour ,and the send servers select other smtp countine send it next 100 mail ?

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
if put 100 in a hourly quota field then the server not send more than 100 emails/hour ,and the send servers select other smtp countine send it next 100 mail ?
If i understand your question correctly, then yes.

When you send a campaign, you can also select which servers will be used for that campaign. You can enable this feature from backend -> settings -> customers -> servers

P.S:You should take the time to look into the application settings, you will be then be able to answer all of these questions yourself.

Atul Mohindru

Kindly Send me mailwizz development document. and administration documentation. I am new user. i have facing several code change and setting configuration problem