Random content - rotation

rafe3000

Hi,

I would like to build the following rotation.

I have a headline and two different parts in the template. The second part (Part 2) should rotate and consist of different variants. And the first part (Part 1) should consist of different variants and rotate. and now comes my problem. I want the different headlines to rotate as well and always have exactly one special headline variant assigned to Part 1 and not randomly assigned to any of the different variants of Part 1. I am not sure if this is possible at all.

Example:

Tempalte "1"

Headline: N1a
Part 1: N1a
Part 2: N5

Tempalte "2"

Headline: N2a
Part 1: N2a
Part 2: N6

I don't want the rotation to be completely random, but I always want to assign a special rotating headline to a template that rotates, and preferably the template should be able to consist of two different rotating parts, whereby a special headline can be assigned to one part.

i look forward to feedback or even creative solutions :)

Attachments

• Template rotation.jpg
    Template rotation.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 21
Random content is not working, can someone please help fix this?
whenever I send test email the tags are still there, whenever i send to owned email tags are still there or I don't receive email.
Yes - I have upgraded to 2.1.16

Random content is not working, can someone please help fix this?
whenever I send test email the tags are still there, whenever i send to owned email tags are still there or I don't receive email.
Yes - I have upgraded to 2.1.16
I just tested and it's working correctly. See bellow pictures:
1. My template with random content
Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 09.45.36.png

2. How email arrives:
Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 09.47.12.pngScreenshot 2022-08-04 at 09.47.01.png

Back