Questions regarding mailwizz

Gore

3 quick questions/problems -

1. My subscription/delivery/bounce stats column doesnt show any numbers at all when configured with an amazon ses delivery server. Any reason for this ?

2. Is there a way to run a campaign such that emails are deliverted to user on the 2nd, 5th and 7th day after his subscription to a list ? Please point me to the right resource on this if already explained because I couldn't find any.

Thanks

Hi,

1) Use amazon ses web api as a delivery server if you need to have those stats processed automatically for you.
See this video in order to understand how you should create the amazon ses credentials:

2) Yes, create a Autoresponder campaign(select Autoresponder in the Campaign type field)

Thanks.

Hey thanks for the response.

1) Use amazon ses web api as a delivery server if you need to have those stats processed automatically for you.
I already am using ses api and the emails are getting delivered correctly but the stats don't show up on the graph like expected.

2) Yes, create a Autoresponder campaign(select Autoresponder in the Campaign type field)
How do I define how much time after the user subscribes the autoresponder should run ?
I want to set autoresponders for 2 days, 6 days and 7 days

@Gore - can you please show me a screenshot that shows how they look like? I am not sure i understand your problem.
How do I define how much time after the user subscribes the autoresponder should run ?
See last step of the autoresponder campaign, you'll get new options for this.

can you please show me a screenshot that shows how they look like? I am not sure i understand your problem.

Please check all the screenshots, i don't see any statistics for emails being delivered even though i am sure they have been delivered. I have sent atleast 600 emails this month :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 6.52.37 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 6.52.37 pm.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 6.52.46 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 6.52.46 pm.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 7.07.16 am.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 7.07.16 am.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 7.00.31 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 7.00.31 pm.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 11
@Gore - Are you sure you haven't deleted your campaigns?
if you send a campaign now, does the stats persist, have you tried ?

Let's fix for non campaign first.
Even on normal email sent after user subscribes, when there is a bounce, I get an email as part of the Web Api you told to implement.

However the email doesn't get cleaned up from my subscriber list.
Please help me fix this

Any updates on this please ?

In continuation to my problem above, the bounce emails handling and email deletion should be handled even for the welcome emails that are sent when people subscribe.
Works fine for campaigns, but not for welcome emails.

Last edited:
Back