Questions about setting up my own SAAS.

90MM

I have been searching for the answer to this in other posts but can't find it yet. I purchased the extended license and my plan is to set up an SAAS for my existing network marketing team so everyone can ditch the big autoresponders and use something affordable. Most people don't have a large list and feel they are wasting money.
If the answers are in the forum elsewhere or there is a guide for SAAS please advise where to find it.

My first big questions is this: Can I set up SAAS for multi users with Mailwizz hosted on my server and the emailing done by a third party such Amazon SES or should it be set up to my own SMTP server(Which we don't presently have). This is what we would like to do to start as it would be easier for us to manage as our server knowlege is not as good as it should be at the present time.

If it is possible can each member use their own email address as the sent from and reply to email address?

I have been reading a lot of threads here and nice to see people sharing info so any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Can I set up SAAS for multi users with Mailwizz hosted on my server and the emailing done by a third party such Amazon SES
Sure, that's totally possible.

If it is possible can each member use their own email address as the sent from and reply to email address?
Yes, but you need to validate their email addresses with amazon for this.
or you can allow your customer to add their own amazon ses accounts as delivery servers in the app, that's also possible.

Back