question on blacklist

rritz

This: I send a campaign with mailgun API and for some reason mailgun fails to deliver to aol

I get: hardfail on all aol addresses. The bounces are hard and email is blacklisted

Now I know that this is a mailgun issue and not all aol addresses in my list are invalid. So I remove all aol addresses from the blacklist to send to them again using a different sending server.

Only, the blacklisted status is still registered in front end and I can't change it. What should I do? Remove all the addresses and import again? I have no idea how to do that though.

Can I change it in the database directly? Where is the field? Is there a script I could use maybe?

All help will be greatly appreciated!

That's why I loved the option to set domain rules for sending servers btw ... I could have avoided the issue completely

This: I send a campaign with mailgun API and for some reason mailgun fails to deliver to aol

I get: hardfail on all aol addresses. The bounces are hard and email is blacklisted

Now I know that this is a mailgun issue and not all aol addresses in my list are invalid. So I remove all aol addresses from the blacklist to send to them again using a different sending server.

Only, the blacklisted status is still registered in front end and I can't change it. What should I do? Remove all the addresses and import again? I have no idea how to do that though.

Can I change it in the database directly? Where is the field? Is there a script I could use maybe?

All help will be greatly appreciated!

That's why I loved the option to set domain rules for sending servers btw ... I could have avoided the issue completely
In the subscribers filters form you can search for the blacklisted ones and set them to e.g. confirmed.

As @frm.mwz said, you can filter and show only the blacklisted ones and then mark them all as confirmed.
You might need to allow "Mark blacklisted as confirmed *" from /backend/index.php/settings/customers/lists

That option is back in 1.4.3 which is available for download.

Back