question about import list

blackmetal

Hello,
we just import our users list into mailwizz and they are around 15k and when we sent campain to them some of them unsubsribe from our list and every week we export our users list from our crm and import them into mailwizz so in this way all users receive our newsletterss and now my question is every time we import list to mailwizz
1. do they override previous subsriber and just update list with new users ?
2. and when we import our list every week those people ubsubsribe from our list do not receive our newsletter any more right? my mean is with new import they do not subsribe to list again ?
thanks

@blackmetal -
1. do they override previous subsriber and just update list with new users ?
Yes.

2. and when we import our list every week those people ubsubsribe from our list do not receive our newsletter any more right?
The status is not changed, if a subscriber was unsubscribed, it will remain like so.

With other words, you should be just fine uploading subscribers over and over, mailwizz will make sure it will do the right thing.

Hello,
my customer has 4 different accounts to send their campaigns.
Each one has their own lists.

When I download a CSV, I have the status (confirmed / unsubscribed) of each one.
Is it possible to keep it if I upload the same CSV to another user?

Thanks

Is it possible to keep it if I upload the same CSV to another user?
That is not possible, on the same customer you can keep status for each subscriber using Lists > Tools > Sync but if you export as csv and import again that list all subscribers will be imported with status confirmed.

Thanks for the support.
Could it be developed in future releases?
The "status" column already exists in the CSV, it would be enough to keep it in the import.

Marcello

Back