Prolem sending initial email Getting Error Messages

John V....

Hello Support.

I just bought this program and I am having problems with it..

I cant get first email to send, I' m getting these error messages.

I checked all the server info and not sure what it is looking for, can someone please help me kk

• Cannot send the confirmation email using the data you provided.
  • Here is a transcript of the error message:
  • Forbidden.
  • The extension "CKeditor" needs updating from version 1.0 to version 1.2.3!
Validate this server

Hi @John V.... - You need to validate your sending server within the backend.

You can do that by going here: http://yourwebsitename.com/backend/index.php
then go to servers >> Delivery servers >> and validate the server you have added, When you add a server it might have been SMTP or by an API, it will send you an email to your email address that it asks for when you add the server to the delivery server list, You have to click the link within the email to confirm and validate the delivery server.

Please screen shot this page so i can confirm the error: http://yourwebsite.com/backend/index.php/delivery-servers/index

Thanks

I just got done updating the DNS, check the screen shot // I still cant get the email its not sending it cause of the DNS change I guess. So I guess I have to wait for it to propagate 48 hours ??

this is really complicated, and a pain in the ass to setup...

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    425.3 KB · Views: 15
ok, I just got the emial.. its here:

To verify your neonfaucet.com sending domain, please click on the link below or
paste this link into your browser to proceed:

http://info.sparkpost.com/f/a/RbVv9-3whS-f9NS4-92aww~~/AAAAfQA~/RgRYzqB7P0EIAKt1lwyMhQcXWAQAAAAASBtzZW5kaW5nLWRvbWFpbi12ZXJpZmljYXRpb25CCgACexvsVv4H4PFSGXBvc3RtYXN0ZXJAbmVvbmZhdWNldC5jb21QG3NlbmRpbmctZG9tYWluLXZlcmlmaWNhdGlvblEEAAAADESBaHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuc3Bhcmtwb3N0LmNvbS9hY2NvdW50L3NlbmRpbmctZG9tYWlucz9tYWlsYm94PXBvc3RtYXN0ZXImZG9tYWluPW5lb25mYXVjZXQuY29tJnRva2VuPXpmcXJld3dveHp0eWR5enFub3pkY2FyaHNoa3VmZnVmRwJ7fRM~

Happy Delivering,
- The SparkPost Team

When i clicked the link it gave me this error .

Hmmm We weren't able to verify postmaster@neonfaucet.com, maybe that link expired? Get a new verification email.

I clicked it again and got the same reply. I am lost here.. Can someone call me on the phone this is gonna take days trying to figure it out like this. Or maybe a refund is better and find other software ? 570-815-8213

@John V.... - Believe it or not, everyone has to go through such a pain when settings up external providers for sending mails.
You have to setup domains, to validate them and so on, just to be able to send the emails.
This is nothing imposed by mailwizz, this is something each email providers requires, and the way to have it done depends entirely by the provider.

For SparkPost to let you send emails, you only have to setup SPF and DNS, you don't have to verify the ownership by email, see this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzhu3xv0v7ryocb/Screenshot 2016-03-18 18.01.05.png?dl=0

If you have any question, shoot, i am around.

Hi Twisted , LOL Ok sorry man ;) Im just stressed.

A couple questions:

Ok, I added the settings to the SPF, is there anything else I need to change as far as DNS goes ?

Also, do I have to wait now since I changed the DNS before I can make this work ? like 48 hours.

When I login to the backend, I will have to create another sending server. When I do, should I used the code from the Drop down Menu for Sparkpost API in the password area.

Thank you for your help.

No worries, we all are at times ;)
Ok, I added the settings to the SPF, is there anything else I need to change as far as DNS goes ?
Did you aslo add the dkim records? Those are needed too afaik, best to add them.

Also, do I have to wait now since I changed the DNS before I can make this work ? like 48 hours.
It usually takes way less than this, like 1 hour or so, but yes, unfortunately, you have to wait till the SparkPost dashboard says your domain is verified, click the Test button from time to time.

When I login to the backend, I will have to create another sending server. When I do, should I used the code from the Drop down Menu for Sparkpost API in the password area.
(not sure if i got the question right) -- Create a delivery server of type SparkPost WEB API (from the dropdown), that only requires your SparkPost api key and an email address that is part of a verified domain at sparkpost.

Ok, I think I got it.. I added the second record, here is the screen shot of it..

So now I just wait until it is verified in some hours or so ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    420 KB · Views: 5
Click the test button from the sparkpost account area for the domain, till it says it's verified.

I just logged into the backend of mailwizz and checked the validation of that server (Delivery Server ) and I got this error message.. Check screen Shot.

Then I checked the delivery server page, I sent a screen shot also..Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (12).png

No idea why you get that error, it says the web hook url was not found, but it's there: http://www.neonfaucet.com/latest/index.php/dswh/2
Maybe DNS didn't propagated for their servers. If you think that's not the case, contact them.

On the other hand, why are you using a gmail address as the from email ?
You should use a @neonfaucet.com email.

Back