Problems with direct unsubscribe

Alejandro

Hi, man.

Everything smooth so far, except this trouble...

Can't make work the direct unsubscribe link.

I've set up all my lists to a simple opt-out

and then I use the [DIRECT_UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] tag at the footer of my emails, and I've been testing hundred's of times and when clicking that link it always takes me to 404...

Only works when I use the : [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] when using that one everything it's all right, but it takes me to the two steps opt-out.

To be more cleare, When using this, it works all right to a tos step opt-in: <p style="margin-left:40px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier;"><em style="font-size:10.6666669845581px;"><span style="color:#333333;"><span style="color:#000000;">Si ya no quieres que te mande mails </span></span><a href="[UNSUBSCRIBE_URL]" style="color:#000000;">da click aquí</a></em></span></p>

and when using this takes me to the 404: <p style="margin-left:40px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier;"><em style="font-size:10.6666669845581px;"><span style="color:#333333;"><span style="color:#000000;">Si ya no quieres que te mande mails </span></span><a href="[DIRECT_UNSUBSCRIBE_URL]" style="color:#000000;">da click aquí</a></em></span></p>

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2015-09-10 a las 12.57.09.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2015-09-10 a las 12.57.09.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
The second link you have posted uses tracking urls and i cannot figure out the right format, could you turn tracking urls off ?

Yeah but it also has to work with tracking enabled too, if it's a bug we need to know what and fix it.
Maybe a fresh campaign would help.

Yeah but it also has to work with tracking enabled too, if it's a bug we need to know what and fix it.
Maybe a fresh campaign would help.

Back