Problems installing backup extension

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by eggerda, Aug 6, 2019.

1. eggerda

eggerda Member

S.E:
    2020-02-09 05:21:21
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    Hello, I just purchased the MailWizz backup extension. When I try to install it through the extensions area, I get this error:

The file "codecanyon-TSfxb4jP-backup-manager-for-mailwizz-ema.zip" is too large. Its size cannot exceed 2097152 bytes.

Let me know... thank you!

Dan

2. twisted1919

twisted1919 Administrator Staff Member

@eggerda - this happens because your hosting company does not allow files larger than 2Mb to be uploaded, so you will have to ask them to raise this limit. Alternatively, you can unzip the file and upload the "backup-manager" folder in apps/extensions/ folder via ftp, then enable and configure it from the admin area from backend > extend > extensions

3. eggerda

eggerda Member

S.E:
    2020-02-09 05:21:21
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    @twisted1919 thank you! I have my own server, so easy adjustment in Plesk and all is well. I am having another issue though. Ever since I had MailWizz upgraded to the latest version (I have auto updates on) - all of the cron jobs are erroring out. I'm having my admin look into it, but they get an error return code of "0". Is there anything I need to do to fix them after upgrading MailWiz, or should they just continue to work as normal?

Dan

4. twisted1919

twisted1919 Administrator Staff Member

@eggerda - i think this has been answered in your tickets, but for anyone, sometimes after upgrades, you have to flush redis databases by running from command line:
    Code:
    redis-cli FLUSHALL

Of course, only if you are using redis.