problem with the import from mysql

verillo

Hello. In mailwizz I import data from MySQL database. there are several custom fields. In one of the custom fields have the HTML code
<tr><td style="border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;">1.</td><td style="border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;">TEXT1</td><td style="border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;">TEXT2</td> <td style="border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;">TEXT3</td></tr>
<tr><td style="border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;">2.</td>...

after the import, some fields are empty http://prntscr.com/fp3s7k ((
long field is less than 500 characters. perhaps Yii is that you don't like it when you insert data .

could help to understand why there is a problem?

Thank you!

@verillo - there is a characters cap on the custom fields. They cannot be longer than 255 chars.
If you need more at import, and overall you have to edit the list_field_value database table and enlarge the column to more chars, then keep in mind that some areas of the app will truncate the length to 255, so you'd have to check that too.
I am not sure why exactly you need html in those fields, but overall it's a bad approach, best is to find a way around.

twisted1919,
thank you very much for your answer. I forgot to write that has already increased the value to 1000 characters.
I need this because each subscriber is formed by individual letter, using custom fields. in the letter there is a list which contains from 3 to 12 strings, depending on the subscriber.
if you use an html table in the letter will remain the extra lines...

@verillo - if you count this:
Code:
<tr><td style="border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;">1.</td><td style="border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;">TEXT1</td><td style="border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;">TEXT2</td> <td style="border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;">TEXT3</td></tr>
<tr><td style="border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;">2.</td>
It's 254 chars, that is what lead me to believe what i wrote above.

Back