Price Plan Extension for sale

Nitrious

Hi,

We have created a price plan extension that can be used to quickly and easily monetize Mailwizz, with an interface your customers will love.

It supports a limited free account, accounts by subscribers and accounts by number of emails. The wording is taken from your already setup groups.

The information displayed comes directly from the tables, and is updated automatically when you update the details in Mailwizz.

It also looks really great and your customers will love it. The extension also comes with support and we are willing to do any additional dev work or tweaks you feel are needed to suit your platform or branding.

It important to note that this doesn't overwrite any of your Mailwizz code, and updates can be done as per normal.

The extension will shortly be available from CodeCanyon but is made available here for now while that process occurs.

Please see the screenshots below, please message me if you have any questions :

upload_2019-11-1_15-59-1.png

upload_2019-11-1_16-0-15.png

upload_2019-11-1_16-0-54.png

Thank you, I really appreciate it. It works really well, and has been tested very thoroughly.

A lot of work has gone into it, to make it as user friendly as possible too.

I've already posted the Server reputation monitor extension, which is available immediately.

The next extension to become available is pmta integration, which integrates pmta into Mailwizz and configures pmta for you.

Hi,

We have created a price plan extension that can be used to quickly and easily monetize Mailwizz, with an interface your customers will love.

It supports a limited free account, accounts by subscribers and accounts by number of emails. The wording is taken from your already setup groups.

The information displayed comes directly from the tables, and is updated automatically when you update the details in Mailwizz.

It also looks really great and your customers will love it. The extension also comes with support and we are willing to do any additional dev work or tweaks you feel are needed to suit your platform or branding.

It important to note that this doesn't overwrite any of your Mailwizz code, and updates can be done as per normal.

The extension will shortly be available from CodeCanyon but is made available here for now while that process occurs.

View attachment 8580

View attachment 8581

View attachment 8582

I need this, how can I get it. I do hope color can be changed.

Price plan has been updated so the asset files in the extension can easily be updated.

This has been done to accommodate everyone's needs for simple customization of the extension to their branding.

Hi,

View attachment 8580

View attachment 8581

View attachment 8582

I got the extension that was sent for test, unfortunately the extension threw an error.
mw-price-ext-activated.JPG

mw-price-ext-500-error.JPG

Hi,

Which version of mailwizz are you using, and php. We tested on the latest available Mailwizz version 1.8.9 and php 5.6 and 7.Its also a clean version with no code updates, all changes are through extensions only.

What currency is your Mailwizz set to ?

We are however also looking into the problem from our side, and you'll have an updated zip file as soon as its ready.

Last edited:
Hi,

Which version of mailwizz are you using, and php. We tested on the latest available Mailwizz version 1.8.9 and php 5.6 and 7.Its also a clean version with no code updates, all changes are through extensions only.

What currency is your Mailwizz set to ?

We are however also looking into the problem from our side, and you'll have an updated zip file as soon as its ready.

Mailwizz 1.8.9
PHP 7.3

I also am interested but the seller doesn't seem to be around. My support will expire soon so if the seller ever looks at this thread I sent you a PM to email me.

Word. Would love an easy price plan extension, even if I had to write my own CSS. (Yes, I tried the custom stuff mentioned elsewhere in the forum, but had a hard time getting it to work exactly as expected).

Back