prevent deleting campaign

majid1f

MailWizz 2.0 Tester
1- How i can prevent delete campaign by customer?
I want to judge customer by them campaign sent and if them bounce more than 25% suspend them account.
2- Is it possible to have spam report in separately part like , Delivery rate, Bounce rate, Click rate in Tracking stats of campaign? cause spam complain more important bounce rate to identify spammers customer
Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I do this but not work and this problem exists in customer lists.
See :
Capture.jpg 2.jpg
my second question.
Imagine a customer register in system and send email and got lots of complain report. I know subscribers will be blacklist and list will update. but no report to see hom many spam complaint that customer get and able me manage spammer customer. in most of email marketing system, spam complaint is a part of report and criteria for judging customer (like mailchimp, getresponse, campaign monitor ....)

Is your customer in a group? If it is, then edit the group settings and deny deleting campaigns from there.
but no report to see hom many spam complaint that customer get and able me manage spammer customer
We have these stats stored, we just don't extract them for now. Spam complaints go into the unsubscribed category and they have proper messages.

:) tnx Cristian. You said true deleting deny by group
And for the next question i will try find a way with little code to show

Back