Possible reseller account

AHK

Hello,
I am trying to create one reseller account and give that account permission to create customer group and create customer and reset their sending quota.

What I did is
1. Create user group "reseller" and assign access to customer group and customers.
2. Now after i create one user for "reseller" group.
when I login from backend as "reseller" group user, I can see all customer and all customer groups.

Is there way that this user can only see customer groups and customer which this user create ?

Thanks

Phew! If you want to create such a solution yourself you could of course do what I have done: recruit a team of six dedicated full time resources (of which four are developers, one a tester and one more) and start creating software and plugins like crazy during 1.5 years. There are soooo many things that needs to be adapted and handled and also to do it the right way so that you can make use of all the new releases of Mailwizz and all of twisted's hard work. We haven't changed a single core file.
Besides, creating a reseller platform of MW, you of course also needs to add features such as A/B Testing, Bulk SMS, Image Bank etc etc.

Your alternative could perhaps be to signup as a reseller and get the best margin you could ever imagine in any other business and yet only have to spend time on the things that doesn't breach the white labelling, things related to your customers; sales, giving 1st line support and selling and delivering consulting services and courses, the latter you'll get access to from us as one of the resources that resellers has access to, of course fully white labelled like everything else.

(and by the way, our solution is not for sale in any other way than through subscriptions)

Last edited:
@OptiBiz1 Thanks
for me batter solution look like, buy new MW License and install it on new VPS for reseller. In this way I will be supporting MW as I Love it and @twisted1919 hard work, same time I will get what i want.
so If i got reseller I will do this.

@OptiBiz1 Thanks
for me batter solution look like, buy new MW License and install it on new VPS for reseller. In this way I will be supporting MW as I Love it and @twisted1919 hard work, same time I will get what i want.
so If i got reseller I will do this.

Great! I am sure that @twisted1919 will appreciate to see that the sales of Extended licenses will increase.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Back