Popup email Subscription form script or HTML

Ann

Hello,

I was looking for an solution to offer my MZ users an popup email subscription for for adding in their website.
If you can include the same in the next update like the users can copy an simple Javascript or HTML code which can be placed in their website for getting subscribers. If the option can be chosen from the adding list
menu it will be grate. I mean so we will can include the list id or name in that code so that the new subscribers the users are getting will be added to the new list they have created. As sendgrid, mailchimp and many others are offering the same for their users to add in their website even if we can offer the same to them it will make us to stand as standard provider. Iet me other reply and if there any existing code or script was there please share with me..

Note: I was created this thread because all are not using WP (Wordpress) so if we have an common script which can use in WP and all type of website like HTML, PHP etc. so they only need to add that code on loading or some where in any DIV block

Last edited:
Hello,

I was looking for an solution to offer my MZ users an popup email subscription for for adding in their website.
If you can include the same in the next update like the users can copy an simple Javascript or HTML code which can be placed in their website for getting subscribers. If the option can be chosen from the adding list
menu it will be grate. I mean so we will can include the list id or name in that code so that the new subscribers the users are getting will be added to the new list they have created. As sendgrid, mailchimp and many others are offering the same for their users to add in their website even if we can offer the same to them it will make us to stand as standard provider. Iet me other reply and if there any existing code or script was there please share with me..

Note: I was created this thread because all are not using WP (Wordpress) so if we have an common script which can use in WP and all type of website like HTML, PHP etc. so they only need to add that code on loading or some where in any DIV block
MailWizz includes the form code, you will find it where the list forms are, then just paste it into your page builder at the right place, it works very well :)

MailWizz includes the form code, you will find it where the list forms are, then just paste it into your page builder at the right place, it works very well :)

Hi, You you tell me the path which you have said, Because in the list I didn't seen the form option. Inf you can tell me the path that will be helpful.

Hello,

Hey :) MailWizz is good to generate Subscribe Form for lists easily, you can simply create a Popup Box https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_modals.asp

Hope it helps!

Back