please help to set up limits

we can't understand each other. Mile viz men don't listen, he sends as he wants if simple to yasnit. I understand the difference in languages. I myself read my own translation and it is not clear what is written there. I'm sorry I can't solve my problem. thanks for the advice about MTA, at least something to learn.

[QUOTE = "twisted1919, post: 34367, участник: 1"] Have you enabled link tracking in your campaign?[/ QUOTE]
I mean, you can see what other links it has wrapped in the tracker, not external like it doesn't want or not on another configured server. I create a redirection, smash the subscribe page on the redirect page - I wrote - you probably laughed at me. But meian didn't. I'm surprised too - you must have thought about it.

My translation is a joke, and I cry and laugh.. :). I didn't. sometimes it is easy in my opinion translates the expression is not correct. Russian-rich language, pervodchik Yandex and Google-bad

My translation is a joke, and I cry and laugh.. :). I didn't. sometimes it is easy in my opinion translates the expression is not correct. Russian-rich language, pervodchik Yandex and Google-bad
If you post the translation (e.g. at the top) and also the original (e.g. at the bottom), then this may allow those who want to help you to use the original in order to find alternative vocabulary, and hence understand you better.

I try, :), I still do not understand how it sends, it seems to me that this version is worse than 1.5.1, I expose either of 13 mailings only 2 per minute of the letter goes, or 10 heaps first one mailing then another, though The limits are absolutely different and I try a lot of different options. I'm underdog, and I decided to spit on it already - I try to advise the developer guy to post me, but I have a non-standard configuration, I think I very much hope that this will help me. If not, I do not know what to do. I noticed that with each version of the mail itself, the visa gets worse through itself !? Or at me it is direct all not so it is adjusted. Today, all hosts still give out a refusal, although they connect remarkably well. Uh like everything is so simple - but I can not cope. Tracking the letters I put through the tracker - all the links wraps - does not externalize (outside the sender's domain if I do) ... I like almost the entire forum to read almost - but you all work through AIT - and I'm not possible yet. Well, I do not know the postal decides there is no question.
--------------------------------------------------
я стараюсь, :), я так и не понял как она шлет, мне кажется эта версия и от ранних до 1.5.1 и выше - самостоятельно шлет хуже, я выставляю либо из 13 рассылок всего 2 в минуту письма идет, или по 10 кучей сначала одну рассылку потом другую, хотя лимиты стоят абсолютно другие и я пробую массу разных вариантов. Я в не доумении, и решил уже плюнуть на это - пробую что посоветовал мне разработчик поставить postal но у меня нестандартная конфигурация мне кажется, я очень надеюсь что это мне поможет. Если нет я не знаю как быть. Я заметил что с каждой версией сам mailwizz хуже шлет через себя!? Или у меня прям все не так настроено. Сегодня все хосты еще выдают отказ (give up), хотя они замечательно коннектятся (проверяли и переподтверждали). Ух вроде все так просто - а справиться не могу. Отслеживание писем ставлю через трекер - все ссылки оборачивает - внешнии не оборачивает (вне домена отправителя если делаю идут прямые ссылки)...Я вроде почти весь форум перечитал почти - но Вы все работаете через МТА - а мне не возможно пока. Ну вот не знаю postal решит нет ворпрос.

Last edited:
I have floating volumes
1 or 5 can be 50 mailings in parallel (1 user - 1 mailing)
On the average it is necessary that 1 mail sent 6-10 letters per minute
Servers - 1 dispatch 1 server + 10+ auxiliary system
1 server can be issued 6 letters (I put 10 000 000 delay between letters)
Auxiliary servers can send only 3 letters (I put a delay of 20,000,000)
(auxiliary system servers work on all available users)
In CZK and the group I set the server to change through 1 letter - in the end, it should be 10 letters per minute - with the rotation of the servers through 1 letter - quite a decent mailing
And my limits do not even give out even pribrezhenno.
-----------------
У меня плавающие объемы
1 или 5 может быть 50 рассылок параллельно (1 пользователь - 1 рассылка)
В среднем нужно чтобы 1 рассылка слала 6-10 писем в минуту
Сервера - 1 рассылка 1 сервер + 10+ вспомогательных системных
1 сервер можно выдавать 6 писем ( я ставлю 10 000 000 задержку между письмами)
Вспомогательные сервера могут слать только по 3 письма (я ставлю задержку 20 000 000)
(вспомогательные системные сервера работают по всем имеющимся пользователям)
В крон и группе я поставил сменить сервер через 1 письмо - в итоге должно получиться 10 писем в минуту - с ротацией серверов через 1 письмо - вполне приличная рассылка
А у меня лимиты далеко не выдают даже приблеженно.

I correctly understand that the information on setting limits in the very mailwizz - I can not wait?
this function is mandatory, which must be submitted for public examination.

I try, :), I still do not understand how it sends, it seems to me that this version is worse than 1.5.1, I expose either of 13 mailings only 2 per minute of the letter goes, or 10 heaps first one mailing then another, though The limits are absolutely different and I try a lot of different options. I'm underdog, and I decided to spit on it already - I try to advise the developer guy to post me, but I have a non-standard configuration, I think I very much hope that this will help me. If not, I do not know what to do. I noticed that with each version of the mail itself, the visa gets worse through itself !? Or at me it is direct all not so it is adjusted. Today, all hosts still give out a refusal, although they connect remarkably well. Uh like everything is so simple - but I can not cope. Tracking the letters I put through the tracker - all the links wraps - does not externalize (outside the sender's domain if I do) ... I like almost the entire forum to read almost - but you all work through AIT - and I'm not possible yet. Well, I do not know the postal decides there is no question.
--------------------------------------------------
я стараюсь, :), я так и не понял как она шлет, мне кажется эта версия и от ранних до 1.5.1 и выше - самостоятельно шлет хуже, я выставляю либо из 13 рассылок всего 2 в минуту письма идет, или по 10 кучей сначала одну рассылку потом другую, хотя лимиты стоят абсолютно другие и я пробую массу разных вариантов. Я в не доумении, и решил уже плюнуть на это - пробую что посоветовал мне разработчик поставить postal но у меня нестандартная конфигурация мне кажется, я очень надеюсь что это мне поможет. Если нет я не знаю как быть. Я заметил что с каждой версией сам mailwizz хуже шлет через себя!? Или у меня прям все не так настроено. Сегодня все хосты еще выдают отказ (give up), хотя они замечательно коннектятся (проверяли и переподтверждали). Ух вроде все так просто - а справиться не могу. Отслеживание писем ставлю через трекер - все ссылки оборачивает - внешнии не оборачивает (вне домена отправителя если делаю идут прямые ссылки)...Я вроде почти весь форум перечитал почти - но Вы все работаете через МТА - а мне не возможно пока. Ну вот не знаю postal решит нет ворпрос.

(For better understanding, please write short, clear sentences.)

The latest version sends fast.
Therefore, it is most likely your settings or your server (power or setup).

To adjust for your use case, you can hire an expert
or
start with standard settings, then change one variable at a time and test.

One variable you might want to change is 'campaigns at once' (set it e.g. to 100).

Please descibe your 'non-standard configuration'.

Over time, the database grows and makes the system slower, so trim it by deleting old, unneeded campaigns.

Re tracking, assign the tracking domains to delivery servers and accounts
or
make sure you select the correct tracking domains when you setup your campaigns.

What do you mean with 'AIT'?

Last edited:
I have floating volumes
1 or 5 can be 50 mailings in parallel (1 user - 1 mailing)
On the average it is necessary that 1 mail sent 6-10 letters per minute
Servers - 1 dispatch 1 server + 10+ auxiliary system
1 server can be issued 6 letters (I put 10 000 000 delay between letters)
Auxiliary servers can send only 3 letters (I put a delay of 20,000,000)
(auxiliary system servers work on all available users)
In CZK and the group I set the server to change through 1 letter - in the end, it should be 10 letters per minute - with the rotation of the servers through 1 letter - quite a decent mailing
And my limits do not even give out even pribrezhenno.
-----------------
У меня плавающие объемы
1 или 5 может быть 50 рассылок параллельно (1 пользователь - 1 рассылка)
В среднем нужно чтобы 1 рассылка слала 6-10 писем в минуту
Сервера - 1 рассылка 1 сервер + 10+ вспомогательных системных
1 сервер можно выдавать 6 писем ( я ставлю 10 000 000 задержку между письмами)
Вспомогательные сервера могут слать только по 3 письма (я ставлю задержку 20 000 000)
(вспомогательные системные сервера работают по всем имеющимся пользователям)
В крон и группе я поставил сменить сервер через 1 письмо - в итоге должно получиться 10 писем в минуту - с ротацией серверов через 1 письмо - вполне приличная рассылка
А у меня лимиты далеко не выдают даже приблеженно.
Make sure that sending limits/settings of
# delivery server (DS) (/backend/delivery-servers/index)
# customer (/backend/settings/customers/sending) or customer group (/backend/customers/groups/update/id/?#tab-sending)
# cron (/backend/settings/cron)
work together.

Please explain the delays you mention (10M and 20M).

Last edited:
I correctly understand that the information on setting limits in the very mailwizz - I can not wait?
this function is mandatory, which must be submitted for public examination.
Please post screen shots (black out parts for privacy)
of your DS and sending settings (sending tab of cust and / or cust group) as well as cron.

Back