Php Mail delivery server

AlexKnight

Hi
We have been using the Php mail delivery server to deliver mails, but I've been having a few issues.

a) It appears to have delivered all the emails, however It has reported '0' bounces, I suspect quite a few of the emails where rejected at SMTP level - is there any tracking of this in the delivery code?
b) We would like to distribute to different delivery servers based on sender domain. and bind the SMTP connection to a specific IP - is this feasible, or are there any plans to add this (or what would be the cost for it to be added?)
c) How is the delivery method threaded, we noticed it was quite slow delivering using this method, is it doing the mailing list sequentially or is it sending out on multiple threads, is there any setting to spawn multiple senders?

a) It appears to have delivered all the emails, however It has reported '0' bounces, I suspect quite a few of the emails where rejected at SMTP level - is there any tracking of this in the delivery code?
Look at the emails you receive at the ReturnPath header, that's where the bounces should go to.
Your local smtp server might also rewrite the return path by itself, so check that too.

b) We would like to distribute to different delivery servers based on sender domain. and bind the SMTP connection to a specific IP - is this feasible, or are there any plans to add this (or what would be the cost for it to be added?)
You can select what delivery server to use per campaign basis.

c) How is the delivery method threaded, we noticed it was quite slow delivering using this method, is it doing the mailing list sequentially or is it sending out on multiple threads, is there any setting to spawn multiple senders?
https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/un...ery-settings-and-how-they-impact-performance/

Back