Pending-Sending Issue

Scott

Hey,

My Mailwizz was working fine, crons starting transaction and campaign emails like it should.

But now I have a few transactional emails stuck in pending-sending, and I've tried to copy them and active the new campaign but it doesn't seem to work.

Campaign emails still sending out though.

I was told that this has to do with some type of timing clash? I did accidentally try to start a transactional campaign at the same time-period that another one was running. So maybe this is what caused the so-called "time-clash".

I'm sorry but where can I find those? Is this in the backend interface or should I be looking in the actual files on the server.

I'm sorry but where can I find those? Is this in the backend interface or should I be looking in the actual files on the server.

re #1 delivery server logs
depending on your delivery server you configured
that could be the 3rd party smtp (mandrill, sparkpost, amazon, etc), hence there
or
your own server, hence there under mta/mail logs

re #2 app log
http://yourmailwizz.com/mailwizzpath/backend/misc/application-log
(you can find this by using: backend -> miscellaneous -> app log)

Looks like I needed to increase the "Campaigns at Once" setting... If I want to have 60-90 different autoresponders running at once, I need to change that setting to allow 100 campaigns at once?

@Scott - Yes this is correct. Think that if you have 100 campaigns at once and out of these, 70 are autoresponders, then you can only process 30 regular campaigns at once, rest of slots will be occupied by AR's.

Back