Pending approval

Jesse James

Hey guys,

Hope y'all doing alright.

I was just wondering if I can set Pending Approval to a group.
I mean if a client on that group and he send a campaign on the last step it will tell him,
your campaign is pending approval. then the admin checks it and choose whether to approve or not.

This is really good for untrusted clients of new clients, till the admin figure out their behaviour

Please help me out

Thanks

Hey,

This has been requested in the features request section, for now there's mailwizz can't do it by itself, you need to do some custom coding for it.
I'll work on this for next releases though.

Thanks.

Id say another 4 months or so, theres just been a new release. Adding features/changing things to such a complex system isnt as easy as what most people think. So much testing has to be performed after every change to ensure the changes/new features dont affect any of features or the main core of the code. There wouldnt be much point in releasing a new version with just a few changes made, its better to only release a new version when theres 10+ new features/changes.

Id say another 4 months or so, theres just been a new release. Adding features/changing things to such a complex system isnt as easy as what most people think. So much testing has to be performed after every change to ensure the changes/new features dont affect any of features or the main core of the code. There wouldnt be much point in releasing a new version with just a few changes made, its better to only release a new version when theres 10+ new features/changes.
Yeah, mostly agree, though security #1, bug fixes #2, new features #3; quality above speed, but release #1 and #2 immediately; and generally rather more small steps than a few big ones, as error correction is easier then.

Might be earlier because there are some updates we have to have for the long run, so 1.4.5 might happen in near future.

Back