Payment gateway of my country!

Hello! how i can integrate with a gateway payment of my country? any extension to redirect to an especific page and return to an address to confirm the payment? some example? thanks!

You can't do either of those from the API it wouldn't be wise to let anybody or the customers change the email quota/groups or approve orders.
Keep in kind, the API is targeted to customers ONLY not to site administrators.

oh ok understood
but talking about the offline payment extension, on which file i have to modify to open a new screen(or popup) with my new code when the user click on submit on order page? and which variavel i can get the transaction id and customer email?

thanks

/customer/index.php/payment-gateways/paypal/ipn

this is the return url from paypal? which file i can modify this?
i search for ipn.php but without sucess
i need to modify it to change the order status when the payment is finished!

hello! i am having a issue when promo code are applied!
for example without promo code the $order->total come with this format 10.0000 (10 dolars)
but when i apply a promo code with 5.0000 (5 dolars) the $order->total comes with 5 and not with 5.0000 (10 - 5)
my gateway of payment just accept value in this format 5.0000 or 10.0000!
where this value is calculated($order->total - promo code) to modify this method?
i want to this return in the format 5.0000.

thanks!!

@Analista Empreendedor - We're getting into customization side of things with all these questions. All i can do for you is to point you to the files, which i did, if you need more, hire a developer familiar with Yii to do the changes you need to.

I can't help it :D

/customer/index.php/payment-gateways/paypal/ipn
this is the return url from paypal? which file i can modify this?
See apps/common/extensions/payment-gateway-paypal/customer/controllers/Payment_gateway_ext_paypalController.php

hello! i am having a issue when promo code are applied!
See /apps/common/models/PricePlanOrder.php at line 325

hello again... where is calculated the discount of cupon codes?
See /apps/common/models/PricePlanOrder.php at line 325

Back