Pause sending not works

roland

I tested several times the pause sending and it not works.
I send a campaign with spark server, I click on pause, and then I refresh spark I see for example 200 email sent in spark, after minutes I refresh again I see 1200 emails sent, I delete the campaign in mailwizz, I see that email continue sending.

I tested several times the pause sending and it not works.
I send a campaign with spark server, I click on pause, and then I refresh spark I see for example 200 email sent in spark, after minutes I refresh again I see 1200 emails sent, I delete the campaign in mailwizz, I see that email continue sending.
Pausing may take a bit, since the processes need to be wound down.
Also, see emergency actions in the backend, there you can kill the sending process, if absolutely necessary.
Further, sometimes Yii does not react to your browser well, and so it might be, that the pause/unpause (as well as filter) actions work best in latest browsers (FireFox or Chrome).

@roland - just to expand a bit on what @frm.mwz says, if you click the pause button and the app is in the middle of sending for that campaign, then you'd have to wait for the sending batch to be over before the app will pause sending for good.

Back