open and click export

AHK

Hello twisted1919,
AS discuss same last year is there any chance that open and click export should be like normal export in batches in new upcoming version ?

I have one list of 300K and sending to this list from almost 1 year.
Now I want to export open and click from last 1 year, No matter what i did like
1. Increase PHP timeout
2. Increase memory
I can't export and it give me timeout.
I think its time to make this function export like normal list export in batches.

Thanks

Hello twisted1919,
AS discuss same last year is there any chance that open and click export should be like normal export in batches in new upcoming version ?

I have one list of 300K and sending to this list from almost 1 year.
Now I want to export open and click from last 1 year, No matter what i did like
1. Increase PHP timeout
2. Increase memory
I can't export and it give me timeout.
I think its time to make this function export like normal list export in batches.

Thanks
If export does not work from the app, do a quick one from phpMyAdmin or dbf via cli.
But agreed, it would be important to quick and easy batched GUI filtered export functionality for larger lists.

Hello,
Did you have any example mysql query to dump opener and clicks from all lists from last 1 year into CSV, email, fname and IP address.
Thanks

Hello,
Did you have any example mysql query to dump opener and clicks from all lists from last 1 year into CSV, email, fname and IP address.
Thanks
Not at my hand right now, but you need to use a few tables and conditions, and in pma you can play with it til you get what you want, without consequences, as there is a test mode ;)
PM or skype me to drill deeper...maybe we can make an extension out of it!

Hello,
I think this feature should be by default in MW, If its not coming soon may be I will make extension for that.
lets see what @twisted1919 reply.
"fingers crossed"

i am well aware of this particular problem and i'll address it as soon as i have the time for it, for now i do have other priorities.

Back