Online version unsubscribe page

In what way would you use an online version unsubscribe method?

• Customizable unsubscribe page in MW

• Embed an unsubscribe form into the customer's website

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zoltan

I suggested to twisted1919 , that we should have a way to customize the online version unsubscribe page.
He asked me if there would be an option the embed an unsubscribe form into the customer's website.
I am sure you guys would have better ideas, so I am creating this poll to see who would use this feature and how.
If you choose other, please post your ideas.

I suggested to twisted1919 , that we should have a way to customize the online version unsubscribe page.
He asked me if there would be an option the embed an unsubscribe form into the customer's website.
I am sure you guys would have better ideas, so I am creating this poll to see who would use this feature and how.
If you choose other, please post your ideas.

If you use "Embed an unsubscribe form into the customer's website", then it would be good to get a notification of each action, as otherwise there is no 100% compliance/proof if such is needed, and also the reliability cannot be guaranteed (ESP cannot be responsible for external functionality) :rolleyes:

Other than that, maximum flexibility would be great! So, e.g. in case one serves a few customers with high level of customizations, tailored services, or even for oneself, the "Embed an unsubscribe form into the customer's website" is oft a craved-for feature :)

Back