Old conversation drag and drop

Hi guys,

i check this forum, many discussion on the drag and drop but until the end no solution solve, here i find out 2 free drag and drop and should be can use for personal and commercial(you need to check by ur self), but i don't know anyone implement it and face problem b4,

http://simbyone.com/drag-and-drop-newsletter-builder-using-jquery/
https://mosaico.io

or you guys have any other suggestion?

the only immediate solution re
the drag & drop html email builder of @Sergio Brusisi
it works quite well ;)

I have already implemented Mosaico Builder in 10days with help of course from hired developer & little knowledge from twisted also :) And i'm loving it, i have already started learning there template language to create some more exciting blocks :)

Teasers :-

Screen_Shot_2016_06_26_at_1_21_01_AM.png

Created Mailer Lite - Default Email Design By Just Drag & Drop ;)

Screen_Shot_2016_06_26_at_1_38_04_AM.png

Final Output :p

Screen_Shot_2016_06_26_at_1_41_17_AM.png

I have already implemented Mosaico Builder in 10days with help of course from hired developer & little knowledge from twisted also :) And i'm loving it, i have already started learning there template language to create some more exciting blocks :)

very nice
can you post the necessary files?

hi, that nice, can you share this? tq

No guys i can't share this extension as it costed me $$$ to get it done also its not finished yet as developer is still working on the same. I just wanted to share that Mosaico Builder is an awesome builder also that it can be integrated into MW beautifully while having roadmap of what you want to have in-terms of functions and features.

Thanks for showing interest tho. :);)

Reactions: Lim
No guys i can't share this extension as it costed me $$$ to get it done also its not finished yet as developer is still working on the same. I just wanted to share that Mosaico Builder is an awesome builder also that it can be integrated into MW beautifully while having roadmap of what you want to have in-terms of functions and features.

or may be we can share the cost, if ok to me.

what price do you propose...anything in the ball park of the usual extensions?

Since we're in the same boat, I would buy, if you are willing to sell?

Today is no longer something new an editor of these, then sell to reduce development costs, is the best deal, so you don't have to reinvent the wheel.

what price do you propose...anything in the ball park of the usual extensions?
Since we're in the same boat, I would buy, if you are willing to sell?

Today is no longer something new an editor of these, then sell to reduce development costs, is the best deal, so you don't have to reinvent the wheel.

I'm still thinking on selling this extension, tho for now its still in development as developer is fixing couple of major issue with image handling and campaign re editing of the templates created via builder it will take him 3days to complete till that time i'll make my mind as i run one of my venture in email marketing and i use MW as my base and i have big plans for this products as @twisted1919 has done an amazing job in developing this product and i really respect him and he really knows what i have been upto to make this product means much more for my clients.

Well that been said, if i'll sell this extension then right now I'm not sure how to go about it as i won't be providing any support with this, As I'm not a prof developer and the guys i hired are very busy to provide any kind of support to others, of course i have long term business relationship with them so they will provide me support if needed.

Suggestions are most welcome.
Thanks

I'm still thinking on selling this extension, tho for now its still in development as developer is fixing couple of major issue with image handling and campaign re editing of the templates created via builder it will take him 3days to complete till that time i'll make my mind as i run one of my venture in email marketing and i use MW as my base and i have big plans for this products as @twisted1919 has done an amazing job in developing this product and i really respect him and he really knows what i have been upto to make this product means much more for my clients.

Well that been said, if i'll sell this extension then right now I'm not sure how to go about it as i won't be providing any support with this, As I'm not a prof developer and the guys i hired are very busy to provide any kind of support to others, of course i have long term business relationship with them so they will provide me support if needed.

Suggestions are most welcome.
Thanks
nice, but hopefully not painful price and i believe it will be have bugs from the first.

nice, but hopefully not painful price and i believe it will be have bugs from the first.

Sure there will be bugs, but I'm testing this in every situation and use and making sure its a robust solutions, even i have designed the structure for this extension to be update friendly. :) Everything is handled within the extension files itself, of course if any major update will come it might break few things in this extension and i will have to get it fixed :)

I'm not sure how to decide the price at all will be thinking over this :)
Thanks for showing interest guys.

Jatin,
it looks good! Almost as good as mine. ;) Seriously, you have done a great job!

Similar to you, I have also thought of the support issues for all of my plugins, handling support I mean.

*IF* you decide to sell it, you also need to be aware of the requirements that comes out of the fact that Mosaico source code is open source. You may, for instance, not distribute Mosaico together with your integration with it, so in order to deliver a complete solution, your prospective customers will, to my knowledge, have to download Mosaico themselves. This itself might cause additional support issues.

I am sure you will make people happy if you do decide to sell it. Just looking at this thread, it appears that you have already found 2-3 customers. IMO an editor based on open source is a lot better than a proprietry editor.

Good luck!

Jatin,
it looks good! Almost as good as mine. ;) Seriously, you have done a great job!

Similar to you, I have also thought of the support issues for all of my plugins, handling support I mean.

*IF* you decide to sell it, you also need to be aware of the requirements that comes out of the fact that Mosaico source code is open source. You may, for instance, not distribute Mosaico together with your integration with it, so in order to deliver a complete solution, your prospective customers will, to my knowledge, have to download Mosaico themselves. This itself might cause additional support issues.

I am sure you will make people happy if you do decide to sell it. Just looking at this thread, it appears that you have already found 2-3 customers. IMO an editor based on open source is a lot better than a proprietry editor.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info mate, would request you to share few screenshots of your implementation via PM so if needed i can ask my developer to make those changes or implementations :p

Thanks

Back