Number of emails per minute

We only do hourly, daily and monthly quota, not minute quota.
You can use hourly quota and then define a pause between each email you send, this will make sure you don't send more than x emails in a certain period of time.

if I have to send 30 emails in an hour how many pauses, I will configure in delivery settings, and please update or where I have to changes for pauses.

Also, I got a new issue when I am going to upload the list it shows me only OK and nothing uploaded, I select NO in type mime in the import/export setting. Please help me with this.

if I have to send 30 emails in an hour how many pauses, I will configure in delivery settings, and please update or where I have to changes for pauses.

Also, I got a new issue when I am going to upload the list it shows me only OK and nothing uploaded, I select NO in type mime in the import/export setting. Please help me with this.
where exactly do you upload it? Maybe you queue it, and you haven't added the cron job for queued imports?

Thanks for the reply, I upload the list in CSV and live import, Cron jobs are working but the same issue it shows me OK and nothing uploaded.
ok I will update pauses in the delivery setting and can you please update how many places i have to update pause because there are other options to set email per miniute.

That only shows you're entering the details in the wrong place.
They must go in your delivery server settings.

Back