Notification URL - Elastic Mail

sendmedialtd

Hey,

I'm creating a little PHP script to save the Notifications into my own Database, the script will then pass the information to the MailWizz URL. Can i ask which "Notify On" options work with the MailWizz URL?

Is there much point in having the Open/Clicked/Unsubscribe option ticked since MailWizz will be able to do that from the email tracking (as long as the Click Tracking is disabled on ElasticMail)?

Also again is there much point in having the Bounce one since ElasticMail allows you to set your own Return-Path address? So MailWizz Bounce Server can handle the bounces that way right (as long as Allow Custom Headers is enabled)?

So really the only thing the MailWizz Notification URL is needed for when using Elastic Mail is for logging the Complaints from ESPs such as Outlook since its all IP based and it will be ElasticMail getting the Complaints.

Or have i missed something?

Thanks,
Mike

@sendmedialtd - i am not sure why exactly do you need this, the bounce handler for EE will handle these automatically for you, so in this case why you need a separate processor ?

Back