Not Updating

Mark Walsh

Hello,

I am new to Mailwizz and tried to search for my issue but was not able to find it so please forgive me if this has been answered. If so, please point me to the right direction.

I just finished installing mailwizz and started the process to update it manually.

I uploaded the Update folder via filezilla and went to http://www.yourdomain.com/backend/index.php/update

however, it redirects to my main dashboard /backend/index.php/dashboard/index and does not show the update wizard.

In the main dashboard, it keeps showing the
  • Version 1.9.31 is now available for download. Please update your application!
Is there something I am missing or doing wrong?

however, it redirects to my main dashboard /backend/index.php/dashboard/index and does not show the update wizard.
This happens when the old files are not overwritten while uploading the new ones, and this generally happens when you try to upload the files via Cpanel's file manager... So you're better use the FTP upload or SSH. Otherwise, simplest way, just try and use the auto update feature.

Okay,

I thought I selected to overwrite during the transfer. I will just put the auto update feature on. Thanks for your help.

Back