Not show MW server IP in email sent via sendgrid

Hi,

used my own server's smtp (where MW is installed) in the past for sending emails and now considering to use an ESP like sendgrid. So I did some testing with it and saw that in the headers of the emails sent out via sendgrid there is also my MW server IP included. How can I disable/avoid this? Is there any setting in the MW backend or in the sendgrid-panel or any other solution?

Also any recommendations about ESPs that don't "leak" the originating (MW hosted)-server IP out of the box?

Thank you.

Hi,

used my own server's smtp (where MW is installed) in the past for sending emails and now considering to use an ESP like sendgrid. So I did some testing with it and saw that in the headers of the emails sent out via sendgrid there is also my MW server IP included. How can I disable/avoid this? Is there any setting in the MW backend or in the sendgrid-panel or any other solution?

Also any recommendations about ESPs that don't "leak" the originating (MW hosted)-server IP out of the box?

Thank you.
You can use an anonymous remailer or a third party DNS provider to keep your servers IP private.

Back