no stats in emails

Ahmed

hi - I recently upgraded from an older version to the latest version - the reason I upgraded was because my emails were not getting sent (I was already many versions behiond so decided to update)

I ran accross a number of issues while upgrading but managed to overcome them with some posts I found on this forum - Most issues were regarding duplicate lines etc noted in sql files (I think) Anyway I managed to get everything upgraded but emails were still not being sent -

After I looked at the cron job etc i noticed that the actual cron url had changed to what I had set on my server - I edited the crons on my server and now all is working (well sending emails are)

I have sent 2 emails to my list since upgrading - the emails that I get when the campaign has been completred is showing all blank - no stats etc inside of it.

Im also not sure if anything else might be messed up etc - is there any kind of health check etc I can perform on this? also how can I get these stats back etc?

thanks

@Ahmed - generally if email content is empty is because the system emails were not installed.
You can go to backend > settings > email templates > common email templates, and click the "Reinstall core templates" button.
Then try sending the campaign again and see if you get the stats.

*****/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/php -q /home/gadgets42/public_html/sender/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete*/2****/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/php -q /home/gadgets42/public_html/sender/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete*/10****/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/php -q /home/gadgets42/public_html/sender/apps/console/console.php bounce-handler >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete*/20****/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/php -q /home/gadgets42/public_html/sender/apps/console/console.php feedback-loop-handler >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete*/3****/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/php -q /home/gadgets42/public_html/sender/apps/console/console.php process-delivery-and-bounce-log >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete0****/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/php -q /home/gadgets42/public_html/sender/apps/console/console.php hourly >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete00***/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/php -q /home/gadgets42/public_html/sender/apps/console/console.php daily >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete my cron job is this

@alok - Take a look in backend > misc > cron jobs history, to see if new records are added in the history, this way you will know the cron jobs run.

Command Action Status Duration Memory usage Date added Options

send-campaigns index Success 0.03 seconds 2.75 MB 3/12/19, 8:24 PM
process-delivery-and-bounce-log index Success 0.03 seconds 2.25 MB 3/12/19, 8:24 PM
send-transactional-emails index Success 0.02 seconds 2.25 MB 3/12/19, 8:24 PM
send-campaigns index Success 0.03 seconds 2.75 MB 3/12/19, 8:23 PM
send-campaigns index Success 0.04 seconds 2.75 MB 3/12/19, 8:22 PM
send-transactional-emails index Success 0.02 seconds 2.25 MB 3/12/19, 8:22 PM no add

I have the problem of email stats content empty (I use Amazon SES).
Any ideas to understand the problem?

• Processed 0
  • Sent with success 0
  • Sent success rate 0
  • etc
  • All is zero...
Is it possible not to receive this email if it must arrive with zero values?

Thanks.

Back