New Subscriber Notification

Scott

Hi,

I setup a new subscriber notification today but haven't received any emails regarding new subs.

I have no idea how it's setup in the software so I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks,
Scott

Please a little help here. Need to get this sorted out then I'll be back to leaving you alone :)

Also is it 1 site per license or unlimited sites? I've already bought a couple different licenses but never checked to be 100% sure that it's necessary.

Please a little help here. Need to get this sorted out then I'll be back to leaving you alone :)

Also is it 1 site per license or unlimited sites? I've already bought a couple different licenses but never checked to be 100% sure that it's necessary.

it goes by IP address, see here:
mailwizz.com/customer/licenses

@Scott - the settings look right and yes it has something to do with the delivery server settings, since you need to have a delivery server available to send the stats.
I just tested this on my end and it seems to be working fine, so make sure your delivery servers are able to send emails.

It's a license for each install you do.

@Scott - the settings look right and yes it has something to do with the delivery server settings, since you need to have a delivery server available to send the stats.
I just tested this on my end and it seems to be working fine, so make sure your delivery servers are able to send emails.

It's a license for each install you do.

Ok that makes sense, thanks. How can I choose which delivery server is used for the notification email? I think that's the issue I'm running into.

Also I've bought and used 3 different installs from CodeCanyon but my customer account is still only showing 1 license and ip.

How can I choose which delivery server is used for the notification email?
This is something i implemented yesterday, if you can wait a bit more so that i release 1.3.7 you'll be able to do this from the delivery server settings, in the USE FOR option, you'll have two more options than you have now, one of them is for list notifications.

Also I've bought and used 3 different installs from CodeCanyon but my customer account is still only showing 1 license and ip.
I'll look into this, though there's no reason to worry about this, all the data is stored anyway.

This is something i implemented yesterday, if you can wait a bit more so that i release 1.3.7 you'll be able to do this from the delivery server settings, in the USE FOR option, you'll have two more options than you have now, one of them is for list notifications.

I'll look into this, though there's no reason to worry about this, all the data is stored anyway.

When do you expect the next version to release? I remember seeing the USE FOR option but can't find it now, where would that be?

Edit: I know you said delivery server settings but I'm not seeing it there, running version 1.3.6.5

Last edited:
If it's a single file change that I could get in advance that would be hugely appreciated. I got a script made that utilizes the notification email so that can't be used until I get that feature working.

Back