NEW FULL TRANSLATE LANGUAJE SPANISH - NUEVA TRADUCCION ESPAÑOL

GlobalDIMA

English (sorry translate by google...)

Already available the new translation into Spanish of the entire platform in its new version including the template builder .... for users who have the language pack simply send me the request to my email and I will send you the update immediately translation. If you still do not have it, you can request all the complete pack and future updates of the following versions for only 20 dollars. Limited time offer until October 30th.

my email: alejandroalbertovalenti@gmail.com

Spanish

Ya disponible la nueva traduccion al español de toda la plataforma en su nueva version incluido el constructor de plantillas.... para los usuarios que tienen el pack de lenguaje simplemente envienme la solicitud a mi correo y les enviare en forma inmediata la actualizacion de la traduccion. Si aun no la tienes puedes solicitar todo el pack completo y las futuras actualizacions de las siguientes versiones por solo 20 dolares. Oferta por tiempo limitado hasta el 30 de octubre.

mi correo: alejandroalbertovalenti@gmail.com

Can you please create a site where updates can be fetched by existing buyers?

Also, it would be a good thing if you made the translation pack more generic, e.g. remove your personal name from the translations, "GlobalDIMA" is part of the translations. You also seem to have made changes to the core files of MW since you have original strings that are in Spanish in the core files, not just the translated strings.

My translator has had to do a lot of fixing.

Last edited:
Back