Need some Clarifications about Delivery Stats

Mahmoud Omar

my list in the campaign include 7114 contacts that all real and that list i exported from Mailchimp as Opens... so suppose the email deliver to all contacts with no errors... cus its real data and always open my emails..

so need to define what is the problem.. in the server and if how can i fix it & and if in system what can i do?

5NQC

Attachments

• delivery.jpg
    delivery.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 10
Hi,

You will want to go into backend -> misc -> campaign delivery logs and see the reason for why those emails have failed to send.
My guess is that you have reached some kind of quota on your delivery server.

Take a look there and let me know.

that message i found for all emails
Expected response code 250 but got code "451", with message "451-SPEED LIMIT: Account has exceeded the max emails per hour allowed 451 (check_mail) " Log data: >> MAIL FROM: <info@task-tc.info> << 451-SPEED LIMIT: Account has exceeded the max emails per hour allowed 451 (check_mail) !! Expected response code 250 but got code "451", with message "451-SPEED LIMIT: Account has exceeded the max emails per hour allowed 451 (check_mail) "

Great, you have a hourly limit of X emails for that delivery server.
Edit the delivery server and put that limit into the Hourly Quota field, this way mailwizz will not send more than X emails per hour from that server.

I have no way to know your hourly quota.
Ask your email provider about the hourly quota you have and insert the number there.

Back