Need Help with Mailwizz API Issues

Hello Everybody,

I have some concerns regarding the mailwizz API. Request any help.

1. I have tried to create a list using the API. The list is created in the panel which I can verify from the panel itself but we are not receiving proper response like any success msg or list unique ID. Please find below the response received below

MailWizzApi_Params Object
(
[_data:MailWizzApi_Params:private] => Array
(
)

[_readOnly:MailWizzApi_Params:private] =>
)

2. Regarding the subscriber addition API, also we are not receiving any proper response of addition but the subscriber is added successfully. Please find below the response.

MailWizzApi_Params Object
(
[_data:MailWizzApi_Params:private] => Array
(
)

[_readOnly:MailWizzApi_Params:private] =>
)

3. While adding subscriber, we need all the email address to be in confirmed state. Currently all the newly address subscribers are in unconfirmed state and a mail is sent to the subscriber to confirm.

4. Is there any way to add multiple subscribers to a single list at a single request instead of adding single subscriber in a single request.

5. How can we disable the API key deletion option from the customer panel. We do not want customers to be able to delete the API keys.

When you add subscriber - check list setting to send welcome email yes or no and also check status update.

When you have multiple subscribers then better to Import it via Import CSV/Text option.

For disable API key deletion - apps\customer\views\api_keys/ list.php - you can hide from this file.

Back