Need help with Cron Delivery Settings ASAP!

jjanisse09

Hey guys, not sure what I was thinking, but pretty sure I effed up my delivery so it's quite a bit slower than it could be?

I have 3 AWS SES servers, each sends at a max of 14 emails per second for 840 emails in a minute (that's why the 833).

Can someone tell me what settings I need to change or can change for faster sending?

(Yes I read the help article but it's a bit over my head to be honest)

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 1.45.37 PM.png

Thanks for the quick reply bro!!

Anything I should know about PCNTL sending? I'm not too familiar with it. Based on the MW install, does it already help you to configure whatever settings for PCNTL you need in the server?

You're a badass man

Here are some of the things I see in php for PCNTL
You need to make sure no pcntl_* function is disabled. Check in with your hosting and tell them to not disable PHP functions.

Also- Are my settings for emails per minute 833 and change server at 833 correct based on having my 3 SES servers?
I don't know why you choose 833, but first fix the pcntl issue, then we can see other things.

You need to make sure no pcntl_* function is disabled. Check in with your hosting and tell them to not disable PHP functions.

I don't know why you choose 833, but first fix the pcntl issue, then we can see other things.
My hosting is actually Webmin/Virtualmin on Ubuntu 16.04. So I can see in my php file where it says disable the PCNTL functions...
From here I'm not sure what to do to enable them

Thouse functions are disabled in your php.ini file for your domain most likely, so find that and remove the functions from there.

Back