Need custom features, API or any other development? Step inside

ipolic

Hi there,

I am Ivo from http://www.codingdesignstudio.com . We are team of developers + my partner is expert in field of email marketing so we know MailWizz inside out with our forces combined!

We already did many customisations (including and not limited to) API. Clients are more then happy, only problem they have with us is delivery time and stress, since we deliver before schedule and it's strange to clients that they do not stress since our work is hassle free.

We can handle whatever you need(and is technically possible) mailwizz related, but we can also handle any other web development task since we have nice skill set including: php/mysql/nosql/laravel framework/jquery/html(5)/css(3) and the list goes on and on.

So don't loose time and money, whatever you need hit us up, we can work on hourly rate or fixed price(we recommend fixed price since it always comes out as better solution for both parties).

Payment options: PayPal, Payoneer.

Skype: ipoli263 or drop me an email to info@codingdesignstudio.com.

Now open up that great idea which you have written down to notes long ago and let's turn it into some $$$.

Hi, to be perfectly honest we never did themes for mailwizz, I would need to analyse this, please add me on skype ipoli263

Hi, to be perfectly honest we never did themes for mailwizz, I would need to analyse this, please add me on skype ipoli263

I have added you on Skype, i have a sample code written by Twisted him self for me but its not update to the latest MW version.
I will share the details with you on Skype.

Thanks

I just want to personally thank Ivo and his team at http://www.codingdesignstudio.com for developing some custom scripts that enables me to use mailwizz to my own custom use. After working with Ivo for over a year now, I always come to him with ideas which may seem impossible to code for some developers. However Ivo always found a way and makes everything work better than expected. I appretiate his work very much. Looking forward to our next projects and ideas. :)

I just want to personally thank Ivo and his team at http://www.codingdesignstudio.com for developing some custom scripts that enables me to use mailwizz to my own custom use. After working with Ivo for over a year now, I always come to him with ideas which may seem impossible to code for some developers. However Ivo always found a way and makes everything work better than expected. I appretiate his work very much. Looking forward to our next projects and ideas. :)

Thank you mate, as always pleasure is mine to help you out with thousands of lines of code :)

This dynamic duo has done many different custom scripts for me... my business wouldn't be what is is today without them. You can trust they'll get the job done when it comes to custom MWZ work. Appreciate the both of you.

Hello, I have an application crm (ultimate client manager), I would like this application could be integrated with Mailwizz through the API.

I would like to know how long the development time is and what the cost would be. You can send me a PM to talk about it.

Thank you.

Hi,
I need a custom development inside the app.
2 options for me are possible:
1. Develop the ability to have several subscribe forms for the same list.
Or
2. When a user is adde to a list have the ability to add it also to other lists?
How much would this cost?
Thanks,
Jose

Hi,
Or
2. When a user is adde to a list have the ability to add it also to other lists?
Thanks,
Jose

Please contact me voer skype ipoli263, keep in mind skype has some issues last 2 days. We need to define some details before I can give you price quote.

Hi,
Or
Thanks,
Jose
Please check your PM.

Back