My Campaign is sending duplicated emails.

Jaime Manteiga

Hi,

I reviewed the cron jobs and looks fine (nothing duplicated). In the Delivery Logs only appears the real quantity marked as 'OK' but in the Campaign quota usage (Customer Option) appears the total duplicated.

For example if I sent the campaign to 10 users they get two times the same email and in my backend I see that the customer sent 20 emails (2 times the same) but in the Delivery Log and only see (10 emails marked as 'OK') any idea about the reason of this ?

Thanks!

Hey,

This really can happen only if you have duplicate cron jobs running in the same time.
Are you sure you haven't tried any other sending method like parallel sending and it's still running ?

No and I reviewed the cron jobs everything looks normal. Anyways, I started a new server and looks fine now, probably I did something wrong.

Not sure why but the platform is sending duplicated emails again. Where should I look ? My cron jobs looks fine.

Last edited:
You are right, they are duplicated, but why is this ? Did I something wrong ? I just added the crojobs in a new installation on a new server.

Hey,

Well the thing is that it can't send duplicate emails unless there are two crons that do the same thing.
That's the reason why i believe, somehow you have duplicate cron jobs.
Do you have ssh access to that server to check?

What if you also disable the rest of the cron jobs, does it still sends the campaigns ? Still duplicates ?

Now it's working well, I just listed cronjobs and deleted the duplicated entries. I assumed that the cronjobs were fine without double check the entries. You were right, the reason was duplicated cronjobs.

Yeah, don't do multiple send-campaigns commands, that's the only reason when duplicate emails go out, if you mess the send-campaigns command or if you add another sending method, say parallel-sending and you forget to remove the cron job for send-campaigns.

Yeah, don't do multiple send-campaigns commands, that's the only reason when duplicate emails go out, if you mess the send-campaigns command or if you add another sending method, say parallel-sending and you forget to remove the cron job for send-campaigns.

Attached is my CRON!

Attachments

• my-cron-tab.png
    my-cron-tab.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 26
Back