Multiple logins per customer

ccc

Hi,

is there a feature that supports multiple logins per customer account that have different authority levels?

If anyone knows how we can do this, please let me know.

Hi,

is there a feature that supports multiple logins per customer account that have different authority levels?

If anyone knows how we can do this, please let me know.
I think @OptiBiz1 has developed that for their SaaS app, but am not sure if they sell their developments...

I think @OptiBiz1 has developed that for their SaaS app, but am not sure if they sell their developments...

You are right, we don't sell it as software.

What we have built is a complete whitelabelled reseller based solution on top of MW + a set of customer features that only we have.

This, plus much more, is software that we make available for resellers in the form of a hosted solution that takes care of most things except the activities that are closest to the customer, eg sales, 1st line support, delivery of courses (we will supply course material), delivery of integration services (use our integration guide when it comes), managed services etc, all this in order not to break the white labeling.

On top of this we have an additional 42 customer features that we are developing.

We do not sell the software. There is no economy in that, sorry to say.
What we sell is access to the platform for resellers. With every new subscription that a reseller sells, we charge a revenue share to pay for our production costs of the service. You, as a reseller, have the possibility to raise our base prices to whatever you can charge. The same revenue share percentage still applies.

Back