Multiple domains + Elastic API

MailerSP17

Hi there,

I'm having issues trying to configure and send from multiple domains using Elastic email API. Let's say I have 2 domains:

1stdomain.com
2nddomain.com

Mailwizz is configured with one Delivey server using Elastic email API. In Elastic email I have verified both domains with all checks. In Delivey server in Mailwizz I specified "Email from:" and "Reply to:" as whatever@1stdomain.com.

But when I create a campaign and specify "Email from:" and "Reply to:" as whatever@2nddomain.com the recipient gets email with header from 1stdomain.com instead of 2nddomain.com

Also tried to configure 2nddomain.com as default domain in Elastic with same result, always sent from 1stdomain.com.

Is this the expected behaviour? How could I setup multiple domains in Mailwizz and specify the right domain when I set the campaign? I don't want to modify Delivery server and validate again every time I want to change "Email from" for my campaigns.

Thanks in advance for all!

Hi there,

I'm having issues trying to configure and send from multiple domains using Elastic email API. Let's say I have 2 domains:

1stdomain.com
2nddomain.com

Mailwizz is configured with one Delivey server using Elastic email API. In Elastic email I have verified both domains with all checks. In Delivey server in Mailwizz I specified "Email from:" and "Reply to:" as whatever@1stdomain.com.

But when I create a campaign and specify "Email from:" and "Reply to:" as whatever@2nddomain.com the recipient gets email with header from 1stdomain.com instead of 2nddomain.com

Also tried to configure 2nddomain.com as default domain in Elastic with same result, always sent from 1stdomain.com.

Is this the expected behaviour? How could I setup multiple domains in Mailwizz and specify the right domain when I set the campaign? I don't want to modify Delivery server and validate again every time I want to change "Email from" for my campaigns.

Thanks in advance for all!
Simply setup another DS with that other domain, then select which one you want to use in camp setup.

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Ok, I have setup few Delivery Servers but I don't see how to choose them in Campaign Setup. I have checkd all tabs (details, setup, template, confirmation, done) with no success...

Attachments

• campaign-setup.png
    campaign-setup.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 10
To select DS in Campaign setup, you need to allow it from Group - Server - allow to select DS in campaign.

Then in Campaign setup - there is "+ Show more option" - click on it, Then it will show DS to select.

Back