Moving Emails to different list

Eric535

I have a cronjob that moves my inactive emails (90 Days) to an inactive list show below:

Code:
* * * * 0 /opt/sp/php7.0/bin/php -q /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/newsletter-unisource/public/apps/console/console.php move-inactive-subscribers --src="lq645z6zt36bb" --dst="xz793s4agw80d" --time="-3 months" --limit=1000 --verbose=1

I have a few questions. So when the email gets moved to inactive how come the email still shows in original list as shown below. Why doesnt it only show in the inactive list being that it got moved. Seems like it only copied the email to the active list.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 2.00.57 PM.jpg

My next question is if I try and email any one of those lists, will that customer get an email from me being that that status is set to moved on both?

My next question is if I try and email any one of those lists, will that customer get an email from me being that that status is set to moved on both?
If this subscriber is moved with this command: move-inactive-subscribers then subscriber need to be in the old list with status Moved: "dest list" and in the the destination list need to be with status confirmed.

Check if this subscriber is not updated in another place , in another campaign....
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 09.51.55.png

So the email in question will not be sent an email even if they are confirmed on both lists? Makes no sense. How do I fix this. My email arent going out to a lot of subscribers because of this. I just want to put everything back into one list. Im not going to move anything anymore no matter until i get this sorted out.

So the email in question will not be sent an email even if they are confirmed on both lists?
If email is with status confirmed the campaign will be sent.

My email arent going out to a lot of subscribers because of this. I just want to put everything back into one list. Im not going to move anything anymore no matter until i get this sorted out.
The email need to remain with status moved only in list from where is moved and in the destination list need to be confirmed. In our dev all it's working like is expected so please check your setup when and where subscriber is moved to another list.

If email is with status confirmed the campaign will be sent.

The email need to remain with status moved only in list from where is moved and in the destination list need to be confirmed. In our dev all it's working like is expected so please check your setup when and where subscriber is moved to another list.
Its not working. But i did notice that if you look at my snapshot both status' say moved. On other emails with the same lists one says moved and the other confirmed . But going back to the original email that i am having the issue with when i click into the email in each list and go into its details it says confirmed.

How would I just get everything back into the original list from the moved (inactive) list?
In your original list you can use: Bulk action from source.
Export your moved subscribers from inactive list keep in exported file only EMAIL header and email address for desired subscribers and then use as action for Bulk action from source: Action > Subscribe this will change status for all subscribers which exists in csv and list.

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 10.06.31.png

In your original list you can use: Bulk action from source.
Export your moved subscribers from inactive list keep in exported file only EMAIL header and email address for desired subscribers and then use as action for Bulk action from source: Action > Subscribe this will change status for all subscribers which exists in csv and list.

View attachment 19331
Thanks. What I ended up doing. Just had to validate those emails first before I did that being that I hadnt send to them in a while.

Back