Moved INACTIF !

Dev Insta

Hello,
I have a little problem.
I would move that inactive after 10 minutes did not open / click for example I saw the order.
I made a 10 minute test but true it will be 10 days

php -q /var/www/mw/apps/console/console.php move-inactive-subscribers --src="nq705ml3jxf8d" --dst="yn9143dm2x0a2" --time="10 minutes" --limit=1000 --verbose=0 >/dev/null 2>&1

src = my source
dst = my dest
time = 10 minutes

I do not know what verbose if you can tell me I see 0 or 1, but I do not know what that is.

I created a list of 10 addresses, so I send this test list I open and I click with 3 therefore address is 3 addresses are normally ACTIVE I must have 7 address INACTIVE but there is that a single address that goes into the places INACTIVE 7 is not normal.
Can you help me if you and explain how?

Reactions: smn

frm.mwz

Hello,
I have a little problem.
I would move that inactive after 10 minutes did not open / click for example I saw the order.
I made a 10 minute test but true it will be 10 days

php -q /var/www/mw/apps/console/console.php move-inactive-subscribers --src="nq705ml3jxf8d" --dst="yn9143dm2x0a2" --time="10 minutes" --limit=1000 --verbose=0 >/dev/null 2>&1

src = my source
dst = my dest
time = 10 minutes

I do not know what verbose if you can tell me I see 0 or 1, but I do not know what that is.

I created a list of 10 addresses, so I send this test list I open and I click with 3 therefore address is 3 addresses are normally ACTIVE I must have 7 address INACTIVE but there is that a single address that goes into the places INACTIVE 7 is not normal.
Can you help me if you and explain how?

What happens if you use
--time="-10 minutes"

The 'verbose' option usually displays in the cli what is going on, but that cannot work if you send it to dev null.

Dev Insta

What happens if you use
--time="-10 minutes"

The 'verbose' option usually displays in the cli what is going on, but that cannot work if you send it to dev null.
Hello,

Always the same thing I have only one person in idle I do not understand!

frm.mwz

Hello,

Always the same thing I have only one person in idle I do not understand!

create another example meticulously
then run it on the cli with verbose=1 and without dev null afterward
see if there is any useful output

if there is no good result, pls remind me (weekly) to run some tests

smn

same problem.
I do not understand how this command works.
for example I want to move people who are registered for more than three months and who have never opened. I do not know how to do because my tests do not work.
Sorry for my bad english

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Did you try:
Code:
php console.php move-inactive-subscribers --src=List-A-UID --dst=List-B-UID --time="-3 months" --limit=10000
?

smn

Yes.
This command also moves subscribers there are less than 3 months. While I do not want them registered last week are moved. They are not inactif, they have received only one letter.

frm.mwz

moves subscribers there are less than 3 months
yes, this is what it does: »within« that time frame from now til then backward...inactive within the last 3 months...inactive within the last 10 days...e.g. 2016-10-20 back to 2016-10-10

smn

Let's consider the people who registered last week but who have never received any newsletter yet; they will be sent to the 'inactive' list whereas they might not be inactive. Please rework on this development adding precise dates for example: inactive people since 2016-08-31 back to 2016-06-01. Thanks

frm.mwz

Let's consider the people who registered last week but who have never received any newsletter yet; they will be sent to the 'inactive' list whereas they might not be inactive. Please rework on this development adding precise dates for example: inactive people since 2016-08-31 back to 2016-06-01. Thanks

# date ranges make very good sense to me, and am sure @twisted1919 has this in mind for improvement
# incl other criteria such as 'any' or 'which' campaign sent would be good too
# basically, this inactive criterion and the ranges would have a nice place in the 'toggle subscribers form' where some of it is already

Reactions: smn