Move people to a new list (Only openers of a certain email)

timodee.com

Hey everyone,

I want to send a welcome email to all leads who sign up, then wait for 48 hours, and then only send out the next email to people who opened that first email.

How do I set this up?

Also, I have a list of leads who get a series of autoresponders. I want to move everybody who got the final autoresponder email to a new list.

How do I do that?

Thanks,
Timo

I want to send a welcome email to all leads who sign up, then wait for 48 hours, and then only send out the next email to people who opened that first email.
You can use autoresponders with: Autoresponder event > AFTER-CAMPAIGN-SENT with Autoresponder time value > 48 hours and to send only to opens you can use segments.
To use segments first you need to create a custom field for this list and on campaign setup step set Change Subscriber custom field value upon campaign open and select your custom field created to be populated with another value then create segment based on that value.

Also, I have a list of leads who get a series of autoresponders. I want to move everybody who got the final autoresponder email to a new list.
On campaign setup step use Previous opened/unopened campaigns and select from that list campaign.

Screenshot 2021-06-04 at 10.00.59.png

Back