monthly plan

João Reis

I have 2 plan types:
- per credit - the customer buys credits and this credits keep available for 12 months, if he needs more credit or the credits expires, he will need to renew the plan or buy another plan
- per contact - the customer can add for an example, 1000 contacts and send as much as he wants for one month, when the month is over, he need to renew the plan or buy another plan.

For both cases, I want that when the time period ends, the customer become unable to send any campaigns.
I tryed to simulate the "per contact" setting the "time unit" for one day in customer's group -> sending without any success. Do I need to create a external script to change the customer status based on the plan period or something like that? Thanks

I have 2 plan types:
- per credit - the customer buys credits and this credits keep available for 12 months, if he needs more credit or the credits expires, he will need to renew the plan or buy another plan
- per contact - the customer can add for an example, 1000 contacts and send as much as he wants for one month, when the month is over, he need to renew the plan or buy another plan.

For both cases, I want that when the time period ends, the customer become unable to send any campaigns.
I tryed to simulate the "per contact" setting the "time unit" for one day in customer's group -> sending without any success. Do I need to create a external script to change the customer status based on the plan period or something like that? Thanks

Ok I found the answer :rolleyes: , it is in the "quota time value". It would be nice to show the remaining time in the usage dropdown :)

We calculate that in the realtime, so there's no place to "just get it". You can look into the customer_quota_mark table which holds the start time, then you can see how long the time value is and add it to the database values, obtaining the expiration date.

We calculate that in the realtime, so there's no place to "just get it". You can look into the customer_quota_mark table which holds the start time, then you can see how long the time value is and add it to the database values, obtaining the expiration date.
This would be great to get by button press (real time) on top right quota symbol.

Back