Missing function implementation required

Groundarker

Hi all guys I always congratulate you on your great work, always keep it up! :)

We have recently noticed some problems that we list below:

• when we have to approve a customer campaign (before sending) we cannot see it through the "Preview" or "Web Version" button before validating! I think you forgot to add this button

• when a customer sends a campaign to a list and then deletes the campaign and tries to click on the content of the received email, the 404 error is returned as content no longer found. If it is not possible to avoid this problem, would there be the possibility to archive the campaigns, rather than delete them permanently, in order to keep track if they are clicked after archiving?

• we noticed that the updating of the custom fields (also of the [EMPTY] fields for example) does not happen immediately but only when the following 2 crons are launched:
  1. removing the cache
  2. launch of the daily cron

is it possible to remedy this by making sure that the cron is activated when new subscribers / subscribers to the list are uploaded?
  • is it possible to add in the "Verify sending domain" section in addition to the default addition of the DKIM record (mailer._domainkey) and SPF, also the DMARC one and an additional DKIM key customized for each customer?

• In the usage quota counter it is limited according to the necessary time frame. Is it possible to integrate 2 time frames rather than just one? For example: if a customer has a quarterly plan we would like to be able to limit the consumption of emails sent both during the month and during the entire quarter. It's possible?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
See you soon

when we have to approve a customer campaign (before sending) we cannot see it through the "Preview" or "Web Version" button before validating! I think you forgot to add this button
@laurentiu - can you confirm this?

when a customer sends a campaign to a list and then deletes the campaign and tries to click on the content of the received email, the 404 error is returned as content no longer found. If it is not possible to avoid this problem, would there be the possibility to archive the campaigns, rather than delete them permanently, in order to keep track if they are clicked after archiving?
The campaign still stays in the system till the daily cron job runs, you don't get to see it anymore because it's not "active" but pending-deleting.
We're not sure about the impact of allowing this to be accessed after being deleted since it might continue to record stats, do actions like copy/move subs between lists, etc, and that might not be desirable for a lot of people. @ghimes any input on this?

• we noticed that the updating of the custom fields (also of the [EMPTY] fields for example) does not happen immediately but only when the following 2 crons are launched:
  1. removing the cache
  2. launch of the daily cron

is it possible to remedy this by making sure that the cron is activated when new subscribers / subscribers to the list are uploaded?
There's a cron job command specifically designed for this in case you need faster processing.
It's called sync-lists-custom-fields and you can add it like a regular cron job for mailwizz, say just like send-campaigns, but use sync-lists-custom-fields instead of send-campaigns, and make it run each hour or so.

is it possible to add in the "Verify sending domain" section in addition to the default addition of the DKIM record (mailer._domainkey) and SPF, also the DMARC one and an additional DKIM key customized for each customer?
This might be something we can look into 2.x, for 1.x it's just too late for these changes. So maybe in future.

In the usage quota counter it is limited according to the necessary time frame. Is it possible to integrate 2 time frames rather than just one? For example: if a customer has a quarterly plan we would like to be able to limit the consumption of emails sent both during the month and during the entire quarter. It's possible?
Oh... the current way we keep track of quotas is so complex that I hardly doubt we can change it in any way.
However, you still have ways around this, you can give your users X emails for 3 Months and then assign delivery servers to them and give those delivery servers monthly quotas.

In the meantime, thank you very much for the replies as always @twisted1919
I started implementing the cron job you suggested and the single server limit that honestly escaped me!

I await possible solutions for the other remaining issues:
- button to see the campaign before approving it
- archiving campaign without permanently deleting it from the software (causes 404 error problems)

I hope you can integrate domain authentication functionality for DMARC and other keys in the next version instead! That would be great guys ..

Anyway thank you very much for the fantastic work you do,
Have a nice day!

Back