Missing dswh Folder

wombatnsw

for sometime now I have not been seeing bounce reports for AWS SES and have been trying to establish the reason - having whitelisted SES IP's and also deleted the AWS SES delivery server and created a new one [this has been done twice] etc I find that the reason is potentially that either the dswh folder containing web hooks etc has been somehow deleted or not created - this came to light as I was seeking to add Postmark to my list of limited servers.
I am seeking knowledge on how this folder and sub-folders should be re-created

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks Cosmin, thought that was the case but was thrown in my thinking by the info message on the delivery server page of "The url where this server expects to receive webhooks requests to process bounces and complaints is: . Please check and make sure the webhook has been created!"
As for article I have been there a couple of times but will try again, though this won't be for a couple of days as I have eye surgery tomorrow

Dennis

Some SMTP providers will automatically find this Webhook link e.g. Mailgun, but elsewhere you have to create the webhook manually with its URL and check what to handle. So is Posmark.

Thanks to all, reply delayed as had eye surgery and catching up in other areas.
Have signed up with Postmark who are giving me excellent service

Back